Subscribe to MARQUIS Magazine now! Don't miss an issue again and save something on top of that, it couldn't be better! Just click on the banner!
legendary 71st edition you can expect among other things
- Cover model Lady Lucy or Latex Lucy ;-) with great pictures by Killerheels Photography
- Great designs in carbon and copper by fashion designer Jonathan Harris
- We show the variety of photographer Catherine Cayden
- Interview with fetish beauty and designer Violet Spider with lots of great pictures
- Bondage Couture with Fred Kyrel
- Fetish beauty Witchy Pixie is taking the fetish scene by storm, beautifully staged by Matthias Wallmeier and Rubber Bandit, among others
- Company portrait of legendary designer label Simon O. Photographed by Nikitzo
- International pinup artist Nathalie Rattner in an exclusive interview
- Fashion Flash, Up & Coming Models, Kinky Shopping, Marquis Society and much, much more ...
Info about the Marquis-Magazine:
Marquis is a German or English fetish magazine, which was founded by Peter W. Czernich and produced since August 1994. The Marquis was the official successor of the magazine "O".
Its publication frequency was semi- to quarterly and was mainly aimed at fetish, latex and fashion lovers. The core topics were photography, models, books, movies, fashion, art and lifestyle.
The name of the magazine refers to the philosopher and author Marquis de Sade. Numerous models such as the incomparable Dita von Teese, the fetish icon Bianca Beauchamp, Minka, Jade Vixen, Starfucked, or the muse Nina de Lianin adorned the cover and helped to make the Marquis a scene institution that enjoyed a unique reputation worldwide.
High-quality magazine on heavy picture printing paper, 116 pages,A4
Item no. MAR-71