legendary 72th edition you can expect among other things
- Cover: Annebel Visscher by coJac
- Feature: Photographer coJac with a great show of work
- BimboDoll Kitty Ink with exclusive photos and interview
- Fetish photographer Busha Bailey with an excerpt from his work with Ruby Alexia and Sweet Severine, among others.
- Fetish Beauty and artist Nikita Klosewood
- International star designer Manuel Albarran shows his Metal Couture
- Review of the Passion Fair 2021
- Exklusive Vorschau auf die Pleasure Bay Party 2022
- and much much more ...
Info about the Marquis-Magazine:
Marquis is a German or English fetish magazine, which was founded by Peter W. Czernich and produced since August 1994. The Marquis was the official successor of the magazine "O".
Its publication frequency was semi- to quarterly and was mainly aimed at fetish, latex and fashion lovers. The core topics were photography, models, books, movies, fashion, art and lifestyle.
The name of the magazine refers to the philosopher and author Marquis de Sade. Numerous models such as the incomparable Dita von Teese, the fetish icon Bianca Beauchamp, Minka, Jade Vixen, Starfucked, or the muse Nina de Lianin adorned the cover and helped to make the Marquis a scene institution that enjoyed a unique reputation worldwide.
High-quality magazine on heavy picture printing paper, 116 pages, DIN A4 (21x30cm)