Subscribe to MARQUIS Magazine now! Don't miss an issue again and save something on top of that, it couldn't be better! Just click on the banner!
70th edition you can expect among other things
- Covermodel Sweet Severine with exklusive Shooting
- Latexpictures from Down Under with a-d-atelier
- A special John Willie (Sweet Gwendoline) Tribute
- Latex Erotica with Kat (post-mortem.de), Necrinity & MyLittleVronie
- Exclusive Interview with infamous artist Trevor Brown
- Big Fashion-Special with all new Latex-Collections
- Up & Coming Fetish Models, Marquis Society ...
Info about the Marquis-Magazine:
Marquis is a German or English fetish magazine, which was founded by Peter W. Czernich and produced since August 1994. The Marquis was the official successor of the magazine "O".
Its publication frequency was semi- to quarterly and was mainly aimed at fetish, latex and fashion lovers. The core topics were photography, models, books, movies, fashion, art and lifestyle.
The name of the magazine refers to the philosopher and author Marquis de Sade. Numerous models such as the incomparable Dita von Teese, the fetish icon Bianca Beauchamp, Minka, Jade Vixen, Starfucked, or the muse Nina de Lianin adorned the cover and helped to make the Marquis a scene institution that enjoyed a unique reputation worldwide.
High-quality magazine on heavy picture printing paper, 116 pages, approx. 21x30cm (DIN A4)
Item no. MAR-70