Marquis magazines No. 69
Avalable in November 2020
To the different subscription / subscription models you can go here!
In this issue you can expect among other things:
- Cover girl, no Cover goddess Bianca Beauchamp with an exclusive interview and the best photos of her career!
- Exhibition and interview with Gernot, one of the best and most famous fetish artists ever!
- Julie Boehm and Francois Rose in a body painting special
- Wrapa's House with Russian beauties in latex and latex bondage
- Dove Knutsen: Fetish / Fashion Photography from Scandinavia
- Fashion Flash - The best new designs!
- And the first time: The MARQUIS-Society introduces itself!
For free you will get an exclusive fetish-calendar, DIN A3 with 12 motives, for a little bit of Kink in the coming year 2021 with the 69th Edition!
Info about the Marquis magazine:
Marquis is a German or English fetish magazine, which was founded by Peter W. Czernich and produced since August 1994. The Marquis was the official successor of the magazine "O".
It was published semi-quarterly to quarterly and was mainly aimed at fetish, latex and fashion lovers. The core topics were photography, models, books, films, fashion, art and lifestyle.
The name of the magazine refers to the philosopher and author Marquis de Sade. Numerous models such as the incomparable Dita von Teese, the fetish icon Bianca Beauchamp, Minka, Jade Vixen, Starfucked, or the muse Nina de Lianin adorned the cover and helped to make the Marquis a scene institution that enjoyed a unique reputation worldwide.
High-quality magazine on heavy gloss printing paper, 116 pages
Item no. MAR-02-2020-69-EN