Imagine walking into a library, walking between the shelves, and like an inner urge you reach for a book. In fact, you're not interested in this book at all. Similar to a vegan studying the butcher's handbook. And yet you will be sucked in by this book. And that - exactly that - happens to you with this work. Isn't that strange? Isn't that «Strange»?
Every one of us - including you - is a fetishist. And this book deals with that. A wonderful photo book from «The Agency for Strange Behaviour» with pictures that are out of the ordinary. images that are different. Pictures that wrap beautiful bodies in beautiful latex.
Made somewhere in the middle of nowhere, in North Dakota, in Aktobe with people who dared to be in front of the camera. This high-quality photo book offers the greatest possible compendium of long-forgotten photographic art. It takes you from the Anthropoid to Lesney and into the Zwischenwelt.
A self-eating experience of the very first keyboard.
10 facts why you should definitely buy this illustrated book:
- It contains more than 350 extravagant images
- High-quality, heavy picture printing paper for optimal picture effect
- It has a reversible cover for the monochrome viewer
- The book contains explanatory texts for each individual row of images
- The format of the book is out of this world: 30x30cm
- Each individual copy was photographed and selectively described by the photographer
- The work is compatible with all standard bookshelves
- Your life will be freer and more open afterwards
- You have to buy the book several times in order to understand it completely
- You're still not interested in Waldemar
Excerpt of the models used for the production of the book:
- Glowing Darkness
- Sweet Severine
- Daga Danzig
- Lola Noir
- Louise Brooks
- Lucy Perv
- Nadira Diamond
No models were harmed during the recordings for this illustrated book.
Hardcover, 30x30cm with 256 pages