phenomenal 79th issue of MARQUIS you can expect among other things
- Cover: Jasmine James is just incredibly hot and Killer Heels Photography captured it perfectly!
- Special I: The Bond girls in latex (Part 1)! With LeQlé, Peter W. Czernich and Frank Becker, we sent the Girls out to search for the new Bond! Featuring Fuxteufelswild, Jinx Bewitched and Elody
- Dita Von Teese - Exclusive interview with the goddess of bourlesque!
- Special II: Latex & Tattoos! With Savage Betty, Miss Patricia, Liza Ru, Bimbodoll Kitty Ink, Lara Aimée and Aenn Alien
- Lara Aimée with a large photo series
- Daniel Harms feat. Nera Stiletto, Might be Lou, Lady Mephista und Cindy Addams
- Fashion with cut muscle and AMF corsets: Fashion for the Apocalypse
- Kinky Karrot: Marie explains and draws BDSM! Unique. Cute. Kawaii!
- Up&Coming Models, new shopping items, our comic and much more!
In keeping with the breathtaking shoot by Killer Heels Photography with Jasemine James, MARQUIS is proud to be able to offer exclusive HiRes prints of one of the motifs. Limited to just 10 copies including shipping within Europe! Click here for more information
Info about the Marquis-Magazine:
Marquis is a German or English fetish magazine, which was founded by Peter W. Czernich and produced since August 1994. The Marquis was the official successor of the magazine "O".
Its publication frequency was semi- to quarterly and was mainly aimed at fetish, latex and fashion lovers. The core topics were photography, models, books, movies, fashion, art and lifestyle.
The name of the magazine refers to the philosopher and author Marquis de Sade. Numerous models such as the incomparable Dita von Teese, the fetish icon Bianca Beauchamp, Minka, Jade Vixen, Starfucked, or the muse Nina de Lianin adorned the cover and helped to make the Marquis a scene institution that enjoyed a unique reputation worldwide.
High-quality magazine on heavy picture printing paper, 116 pages,A4