Subscribe to MARQUIS Magazine now! Don't miss an issue again and save something on top of that, it couldn't be better! Just click on the banner!
In this Marquis Issue No. 73 you will get:
- Cover: Glowing Darkness photographed by The Agency For Strange Behaviour
- Elena Vladi from Red Queen in a fetish interview
- Beyla Hughes with a great photoset
- Slavena Albastová, the whirlwind from the east
- Nina de Lianin's very personal obituary for Manfred Thierry Mugler
- Imp with a Pencil shows us his art
- Exclusive preview of Fetish Festival and Pleasure Bay Party 2022
- and much more...
About Marquis Magazine:
Marquis is a German and English language fetish magazine that was created by Peter W. Czernich and has been in production since August 1994. The Marquis was thus the official successor to the magazine «O».
It was published every six months to quarterly and was primarily aimed at lovers of fetish, latex and fashion. The core themes were photography, models, books, films, fashion, art and lifestyle.
The magazine's name refers to the philosopher and author Marquis de Sade. Numerous models such as the incomparable Dita von Teese, the fetish icon Bianca Beauchamp, Minka, Jade Vixen, Starfucked, or the muse Nina de Lianin adorned the cover and helped make the Marquis a scene institution that enjoyed a unique reputation worldwide.
High-quality magazine on heavy art paper, 116 pages, A4
Item No. MAR-73